I often get asked, “What timeframe should you use to do your technical analysis?” Should you use a daily chart, 60 minute, 15 minute, etc?
In this 3rd episode of our Currency Analysis Series, I will talk about:
- 2 critical factors that will determine your ideal timeframe.
- How your trading account size will influence your timeframe selection.
- How your trading experience will influence your timeframe selection.
- How traders get stressed out using the wrong timeframes.
- Correlation between timeframes and money management.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments about timeframes in the comment section below.
A fellow bitcoin trader who goes by Faboose on Trading View suggested I set up a bitcoin donation address for the people who watch my videos and found it helpful and would like to make a donation.
If you find my videos helpful and would like to make a beer or coffee donation, here is my bitcoin donation address:
I’m not the FBI and I don’t work for the Man and this ain’t the Silk Road so let me know who you are in your bitcoin donation so I know who to thank and let me know if you have a topic you want me to cover in a future video.
Take care and I hope this video helps your trading in some way…
Click Currency Analysis for a list of all the episodes in this series or click the link below to watch the next episode:
You can support our efforts to help people find freedom at our donations page.